The top patent law education. Anywhere you need it, anytime you need it.
Don’t let a hectic life get in the way of your success. Patent Resources Group’s Video on Demand
(VOD) courses let you progress in your career while saving you time and money. Our VOD courses allow you to
receive CLE or CPD credit while at home or in the office. If you can get on the Internet, you can benefit
from our decades of experience whenever you want. Each state-of-the-art VOD course is taught by the same
faculty as our in-person lectures, so you’re getting the best patent education from the most trusted names
in the business.
Click on any of the titles below to see a full description of our currently available Video on Demand courses:
Instructions for Purchasing/Viewing a Video on Demand Course
- Navigate to the "Video on Demand Courses, Books & Publications" online storefront. Go directly to the storefront. If you have not registered for a course with us before, you will need to obtain your user name and password by clicking on the link on the storefront for new customers to obtain your login information.
- Follow the online registration process to purchase the VOD courses that you are interested in.
- Once your order has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email reminding you of your username and password that can be used to login to our Video on Demand player to watch your video(s) at: http://vod.patentresources.com.
- Login to the VOD player. Your videos will be located in the section entitled, "My Videos".
- You can always navigate to the Video on Demand player by using the URL above. There is also a link on our home page that will take you directly to the Video on Demand player, so you can watch videos that you have already purchased.
System Requirements for Video on Demand Course
View Video on Demand FAQs