•This policy covers how Patent Resources Group treats personal
information that Patent Resources Group collects and receives, including
information related to your past use of Patent Resources Group products and services.
Personal information is information about you that is personally
identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number,
and that is not otherwise publicly available.
• This policy does not apply to the practices
of companies that Patent Resources
Group does not own or control or to people
that Patent Resources Group
does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Patent Resources Group collects personal and/or entity information
when you register with Patent Resources Group and when you input certain
information. Patent Resources
Group may combine information about you that
we have with information we obtain from other companies or
services for this purpose.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name
or the name of your company, email address, zip code, and
business or personal interests. Once you register with Patent Resources Group
and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Patent Resources Group collects information about your interaction
with us, including information about your use of services that we offer.
- Patent Resources Group automatically receives and records information on
our server logs from your browser, including your IP address,
Patent Resources Group cookie information, and the page you request.
- Patent Resources Group uses information for the following general purposes:
to assist you in utilizing Patent Resources Group services, to customize the
content you see, fulfill your requests for services, improve our services,
contact you, conduct research, and provide reports to our clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Patent Resources Group does not rent, sell, or share personal information
about you with nonaffiliated companies except to provide services you have
requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We may provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf
of or with Patent Resources Group under confidentiality agreements.
We may contract with companies that perform services for
Patent Resources Group, who would have access to certain user information.
However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish
or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate,
prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud,
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Patent Resources Group account at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the
Patent Resources Group service, such as service announcements and administrative
messages that are considered part of your Patent Resources Group account, without
offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your Patent Resources Group account by sending written communication
to that effect to the webmaster.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to Patent Resources Group
personnel who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that
information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Your Patent Resources Group Account Information is password-protected.
- Patent Resources Group may update this policy. We will notify you about
significant changes in the way we treat personal information by
sending an administrative email announcement.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
Patent Resources Group, Inc.
1725 Jamieson Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22314